Datema is looking for experienced software developers!
An exciting opportunity exists to develop industry leading shopping solutions for a global market
Datema is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden with offices in Norway and UK. The company employees over 50 people spread across three key business unites covering Retail, transport and logistics and ERP. Datema has been active in the Scandinavian market for well over 30 years and is now expanding aggressively to service our expanding customer base. Our existing team of skilled IT Specialists service over 600 customers across Europe delivering end-to-end services across software, services and hardware infrastructure.
Join us and help develop the world’s leading shopping solutions
As the Datema business expands we seek experienced software developers to help deliver industry leading self-scanning software solutions to retail customers.
Datema works with customers and partners across the world and our software is used by thousands of consumers each day.
Datema is an expanding and dynamic organisation offering fantastic development and growth opportunities.
We encourage applicants who will enjoy a high level of responsibility in the development process, operate efficiently as part of a team and autonomously. Your work place will be in Stockholm.
You will be the ideal candidate if:
- You have experience in .net and C#
- Have knowledge in Xamarin, iOS and Android development.
- You would like to work within test-driven development, have experience in automated building and test and documentation
- You have an ability to identify opportunities for improvement, you are creative and take a systematic approach
- You possess strong self-motivation and discipline
- You speak Swedish, and can also master spoken and written English to help support our international customers
- You enjoy responsibility, can work independently and as part of a team
- You are a service-oriented individual with strong social skills
Read more about Datema at www.datema.se
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Please send applications with a covering letter by e-mail to Fredrik Englund Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies or off-shore developers please.